The Landstuhl Fisher Houses are back in operation and accepting qualifying patients and their families.
- All referrals will be reviewed on a case by case basis. If you are coming from outside of our host nation, a NEGATIVE Covid test result will be required 48hrs prior to requested dates.
- Our main priority is the health and safety of our staff and families, we will continue to follow our host nation and military guidelines; and will continue to monitor the situation for potential changes.
- If you have stayed with us before, you will notice the use of common areas will be limited.
- All confirmed check ins will be done at 4-corners located inside LRMC.
- If you do not have a mask or face covering, you will not be permitted in to the houses. Hand-sanitizer stations have been set up at the main entrance, kitchen and laundry room area. Appropriate protective equipment has been provided to our employees, and our staff have been trained on the new standards and expectations related to hygiene, cleanliness, social distancing and safety.
- Guests will be required to bring their own masks for use within our houses and observe physical distancing guidelines. Only ONE (1) family per common room at a time.
We are really looking forward to providing a home away from for our service members and their families to the best of our abilities given this ever changing health crisis.
We thank you all for your patience and understanding during this unprecedented time.