To say we rely upon the generosity and talents of our volunteers is an understatement. Without the love and support of our community our program would be vastly different. We would never be able to provide the families who call us “home,” with the comfort and support they deserve. Our volunteers help in a magnitude of ways including but not limited to:
- Yard work, we are responsible for the upkeep and beautification of our grounds. Our volunteers help up by donating flowers, pulling weeds, sweeping the sidewalks and raking leaves.
- House work, we can always count on our volunteers to help with dusting, organizing, cleaning rooms and common areas.
- Providing meals to our families that they have lovingly prepared at their homes and delivered to our houses.
- Making sure our homes have delicious and comforting baked goods for our residents to enjoy.
- Representing us at events to raise awareness about our mission in the community.