Our donation goal every year is $300K and each Fisher House is responsible for generating its own funds. We receive non-appropriated funds, which cover utilities, maintenance of the two houses and staff salaries. All donations help fund and enhance daily operations at no cost to our guests. Donations cover expenses such as but not limited to: WiFi, phone service, cable TV, toiletries, linen service, toys, computers, phone cards, facility improvements, holiday décor and celebrations, and program expansion.
When families find themselves calling our houses “home” they are facing a medical emergency. Often times they are the farthest they have ever been from home and completely overwhelmed. Our mission is to make them feel safe, comfortable and at home.
Your donations are crucial in our ability to provide this peace of mind and comfort.
How to Donate
You can donate directly to the Landstuhl Fisher House online
- We do fit the criteria for a not-for-profit status defined in 26 United States Code, Section 501 (c)(1).
- Our Employer Identification Number is 76-0573980.
- Donations made to the Landstuhl Fisher Houses are tax deductible.
- You can mail donations to: Landstuhl Fisher Houses, CMR 402, APO AE 09180 Attn: Vivian L. Wilson
Commonly Asked Questions
If I make a donation to a specific Army Fisher House, will the money actually be spent there?
- Donations made to a specific Army Fisher House are spent on that house. The money is used to improve the facility, provide amenities for the guests, celebrate holidays, and enhance the range of services provided.
Do you only accept monetary donations?
- Not at all! We have a “Wish List” of items we are always in need of. Please see Donation of Needed Items for more information.
Can I deliver my monetary donation in person?
- Absolutely, we keep office hours in both houses from 0900-1700.