Our donation goal each year is $300 K. Each Fisher House is responsible for generating their own funds. We do receive Non-Appropriated funds, which cover utilities, maintenance of the two houses, as well as staff salaries. All donations received help to fund and enhance daily operations at no cost to our guest. Providing our guests with all the comforts of home such as wifi, phone service, cable tv, toiletries, linen service, toys, computers, phone cards, make improvements to the facility that will benefit the user, holiday décor and holiday celebrations, and expanding the program, are just a few examples where your donation may be applied.
When families find themselves calling our houses “home” they are facing a medical emergency. Often times they are the farthest they have ever been from home and completely overwhelmed. Our mission is to make them feel safe, comfortable and at home.
Your donations are crucial in our ability to provide this peace of mind and comfort.
How to Donate
You can donate directly to the Landstuhl Fisher House online
- We do fit the criteria for a not-for -profit status defined in 26 United States Code, Section 501 (c)(1).
- Our Employer Identification Number is 76-0573980.
- Donations made to the Landstuhl Fisher Houses are tax deductible.
- You can mail donations to: Landstuhl Fisher Houses, CMR 402, APO AE 09180 Attn: Vivian L. Wilson
Commonly Asked Questions
If I make a donation to a specific Army Fisher House, will the money actually be spent there?
- Donations made to a specific Army Fisher House are spent on that house. The money is used to improve the facility, provide amenities for the guests, celebrate holidays, and enhance the range of services provided.
Do you only accept monetary donations?
- Not at all! We have a “Wish List” of items we are always in need of. Please see Donation of Needed Items for more information.
Do I have to donate online or mail in my donation? Can I deliver it in person?
- Absolutely, we keep office hours in both houses from 0900 -1700.